Register

Welcome to the CONSUMERS' FORUM (formerly The Penalty Charges Forum).

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Head Adviser Platinum Member

Default On the Grenfell Tower Tragedy

Two from BellaCaledonia

The first one deals with that Alt.media (which I love) promoting the problem and it's never to be touched by MSM (Main Stream Media) to whom behold( I believe) to the better healed of the parish.
    the reaction of the council

http://bellacaledonia.org.uk/2017/06...tower-tragedy/

http://bellacaledonia.org.uk/2017/06...-fire-tragedy/

I wonder would the council be so far removed from decency and to an extent so far up their own backside that as a consequence the site will be resurrected into a High Priced development.
    The cynic within me suspects the latter,

Buckingham Palace for Social Housing anyone, after all there are only Two old pensioners to rehouse?
    Can not find a template letter or specific information ? – try the -> A – Z Index

Advice & opinions of Vox (Stigs brother), are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.
    Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

Can not find a template letter or specific information ? – try the -> A – Z Index

Advice & opinions of Vox (Stigs brother), are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.
    Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

Grenfell Tower block was featured in NewsNight last Night, and at one point it went with a reporter to where they were going to test the Insulation ...What I saw was what was and still is Class "O" H&V insulation (Heating and Ventilation)........If that was the product used, I would contest that It fell very short of any fire protection standards......Originally I thought they had used One of Two product , One meet a higher standard than the other, but both look identical but there is a cost difference, however Class "O" is far cheaper