Register

Welcome to the CONSUMERS' FORUM (formerly The Penalty Charges Forum).

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Head Adviser Platinum Member

Default Are You Finding Things to Your Liking?

"Are You Finding Things to Your Liking?"

That is how a friend (for I do have some) greets me on occasion, the response varies from "Pish" to PS and variations of Upper and Lower of the Grand Scale of Things depending on Mood Weather and about a Hundred other things, Fabulous is a response mostly if I have just listened to either JandMC or some Chicago Blues

It is seldom uttered at either May or these types

http://archive.is/QLQrV

http://archive.is/ngA39

http://archive.is/Ih4yK
    Can not find a template letter or specific information ? – try the -> A – Z Index

Advice & opinions of Vox (Stigs brother), are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.
    Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

Senior Adviser Platinum Member

I wonder what the blithering oaf Borris the stupid is thinking right now , and did I hear that Tony Blair is making a comeback lol
    Can not find a template letter or specific information ? – try the -> A – Z Index

Advice & opinions of sammy1, are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.
    Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

Head Adviser Platinum Member

I think the UK is Foxtrot Uncle Charlie Kilo ed From John O'Groats to Lands End, The Four main Parties have lost it completely, I have an interest in the Greens and how they are progressing They are moving towards the Scottish Greens policies

Blair? He couldn't make it worse, Darling has been wittering on, next up will be Broon
    Boris ? I suppose the saving grace is we're not his parents and don't need to bother about how much money was wasted on his lack of education

Sadiq Khan pontificating against social networking , after he made an erse of himself on twitter........Village missing Idiot???

Advice & opinions of Vox (Stigs brother), are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.