Hi all,

Been a member for a while now, but never really posted anything as basically just looked at other threads and took it from there.

The time has come to seek advice and hopefully give some advice as got a couple of very large CC debts that I've managed to keep off my back for near on 3 years.

Well those debts have now been sold on so expecting some nice letters to start arriving soon.

The good news is that neither of them has complied me with my CCA requests (3 years I've been waiting) and I have the originals filed away for future reference.

Another point is they are unenforceable.

One of the creditors even tried to do the dirty on me. Offered a Full & Final in writing and on the day of payment I called to be told that the account had already been defaulted and terminated and they couldn't take payment. Now they have sold it on and the new DCA are chasing the full amount while failing to tell me why they went back on our arrangement. Like that's ever going to happen.

Hope that gives you a brief insight into what I going to have to deal with in the near future

Thanks
Scrapper Coco