Register

Welcome to the CONSUMERS' FORUM (formerly The Penalty Charges Forum).

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Question Woolwich Head Office

Hi this is my very first post have sent the 14 day letter to woolwich at the following address Jackson House Jackson road Clacton-on-sea Essex we have now received the standard reply of we will sort your complaint letter by the x day/month any advice on where to go from here like what address do i use when going to court so that papers go to the right part of the woolwich

VIP Donator Platinum Member

“Woolwich” is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC. Barclays Bank PLC is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Barclays Bank PLC.
    Registered in England. Registered no: 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP

Barclays Bank PLC.
    Woolwich Bank
    1 Churchill Place,
    London,
    E14 5HP
    Last edited by stephenCL; 11-03-2007 at 07:59 PM.
    Bringing misery to the banks is my mission in life

If in doubt?? Check it out!!

Hbos won £2500
    CapOneDPA15
    Advice & opinions of stephenCL are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.
    Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts

Should correspondence for a claim against Woolwich go to their head office or as "Woolwich” is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC should it go to Barclays head office
    John2007

VIP Donator Gold Member

Smile

Hi,
    Send it to the address stephenCL has given you above.
    If I have helped you in any way please click on my scales.

Click on this link for help.
    "Step-by-step-Guide"