Welcome to the CONSUMERS' FORUM (formerly The Penalty Charges Forum).

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Conversation Between stephen1976 and mike1959

2 Visitor Messages

  1. Mike email me at with the details
  2. Hi, I'm totally new to this and would like help please on making a 'Stay of Proceedings'. I believe I must use Form N244 as my claim is in the Small Claims Court in Northampton. They told me that but I would appreciate help on finding out how to fill it in. I am fighting a Major UK PLC Bank with over 1000 lawyers by myself and it's not easy!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
Back to Top